AHCMOM211 – Operate side by side utility vehicles
Why Attend this Course?
Training will give you the skills & knowledge to operate your Side by Side Utility vehicle safely & get the most out of your machine.
This unit covers the operation of side by side utility vehicles and defines the standard required to: conduct pre and post operational checks; operate side by side utility vehicles in a safe, efficient and controlled manner; perform minor maintenance and fault finding.
This unit relates to operating of side by side utility vehicles which are used for general transport, carrying loads, towing small trailers and mustering stock.
- The course content is relevant to farmers, councils, government departments & businesses using Quad bikes
- This course meets Employer’s WH&S legal responsibilities.
Duration: – half day; plus time for pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
AHCMOM211 Operate side by side utility vehicles is a Nationally Recognised Training Course.
Over four hours the course will cover:
- Prepare vehicle for use
- Operate side by side utility vehicle
- Complete operational procedures
- All employers have a “duty of care” to ensure the WH&S of employees, completing this course satisfies employer WH&S requirements
- Work Health & Safety jurisdictions note training requirements for all farm employees & operators of Quad bikes.