- This event has passed.
ATV( Quad Bike) / SSV (Side By Side)
May 20 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm| $425.00
Why Attend this Course?
Training will give you the skills & knowledge to operate your ATV safely & get the most out of your machine.
- The course content is relevant to farmers, councils, government departments & businesses using Quad bikes
- This course meets Employer’s WH&S legal responsibilities.
Duration: – half day; plus time for pre-reading & pre-course questionnaire
Mode of delivery: Blended learning (Pre-learning & face to face)
AHCMOM212 Operate Quad Bikes is a Nationally Recognised Training Course.
Over four hours the course will cover:
- pre-operational checks & maintenance
- attaching & operating equipment
- load & unload a quad bike
- recognise & control hazards & risks
- safely operate quad bikes in a range of weather & terrain conditions.
- All employers have a “duty of care” to ensure the WH&S of employees, completing this course satisfies employer WH&S requirements
- Work Health & Safety jurisdictions notetraining requirements for all farm employees & operators of Quad bikes.
Training conducted in partnership with Getabout Training Services RTO 90547